Monday, December 24, 2012

So it's Christmas Eve.  Very cool.  Being Jewish, I used to feel left out and different around this time of year.  But over time I've learned to how to focus on our similarities over our differences.  Like the wise Dr. Carl Jung; I believe that there exists a collective unconscious that connects us all...everything alive.  I believe that feeling different is based on how I define "different" The reality is that people are too wrapped up in their own lives to be focused on me.  So during the holiday time, I encourage everyone to look for the similarities in each other, to focus on what you can do for others rather than what they can do for you, and recognize more of what's right with the world than what's wrong with it.  

Wishing you and yours a safe, healthy and fulfilling holiday season.  

Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment