Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's early.  I love the mornings. It's my time. I've learned to take "me time".  It's important that I treat myself as if I'm worth it, even if sometimes I don't think I am. Because the truth is...I am...I have intrinsic value; just like you.  We were born with it.  We are worthwhile and precious human beings, no worse and no better than the next person.  We may think we are different, but we are not.

Our perceptions mean everything.  They determine how we see the world and the people, places and things in it.  It's an illusion to believe that we see objectively.  It's simply not possible.  It's like trying to see ourselves from the vantage point of another.  We can't.  So for me, the idea is to remember this and not assume certainty of anything; which often isn't a comfortable place to be.

I'm ready to start my day.  I guess I already have...

Blessings,